Chalk Talks: The podcast launches
From 3rd July 2020, Chalk Talks will be launched on all of your favourite podcast platforms.
Chalk Talks, brought to you by Chalk Eastbourne and Switchplane, is a new podcast focusing on how digital is used in Eastbourne businesses. It takes the form of a short conversations with local business owners and narration by Switchplane's Head of Marketing, Garry James.
Series one of Chalk Talks reflects on how businesses in and around Eastbourne have adapted in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. It's been a challenging few months for everyone, so Chalk Talks investigates how businesses have responded to this crisis in order to share experiences and knowledge.
The first series comprises of the following episodes, released on a weekly basis from the start of July:
- Episode 1: Sarah Driver from Rathfinny - wine estate vineyard producing Sussex Sparkling wine
- Episode 2: Oliver Butts from Christina May and The English Soap Company - English soap manufacturer
- Episode 3: Lesley Samms from Pure Arts Group - membership group for artists
- Episode 4: Carl Stanger from Exclusively Eastbourne - stylish self catering holiday cottages and lets
- Episode 5: Joe Hill from Towner Eastbourne - public art gallery
- Episode 6: Joel Fielder from Switchplane - custom software company
Check out our trailer below, then visit Anchor FM to subscribe to the podcast on your preferred platform.